Wednesday, June 2, 2010
MOVIE: The Backup Plan
I've learned you are supposed to say something nice before you start with criticism so here we go... Jennifer Lopez looked really pretty all through the movie. Full Stop.
I went to see this movie with a gaggle of girls. The point of the night was to get out and be with non-messy, non-whiny, non-needy regular sized people, so in that respect we still had fun. But to be honest, the best part of the movie, was making fun of it.
That's never a good sign.
1. JLo and the relatively unknown guy who was opposite her were badly mismatched.
2. The plot, storyline, characters were all so unbelievable, unrealistic, and just plain tired.
3. When Jennifer Lopez's character goes into labor with TWINS, she's about as big as I was when I was 5 months pregnant. Seriously, way to piss off your mom fans.
4. The scattered "gross out" scenes are the only slightly funny parts, but after you chuckle just once, you ask yourself, "ok, why would anyone do that?"
5. Yup, it's predictable folks. Wrapped up in a neat nice package for you in the end.
Complete waste of time, good thing I wasn't paying a sitter.
The Judgement: Utter and Complete MESS!
Better luck next movie! You know, a year from now when I get to go again!