Saturday, June 19, 2010

Renee Rouleau Purifying Face Wash

A face wash for the masses!






This stuff is good folks.

Feels great, rinses clean, a little goes a LONG way, and with the Renee Rouleau name behind it, I feel taken care of. The magic comes in an 8 oz. bottle and costs $35.50. Which isn't cheap until I let you know that my first bottle of this wonderment lasted around 6 months!!!! I hate math, so go grab your favorite bottle of Neutrogena (which takes four pumps just to get a single sud) and your calculator and see which works out best.

Here is a picture of my very own bottle of the good stuff. Notice how full it is and I have had it almost a month! (close your mouth now) :-)


Renee hangs her hat on their customer service and info chocked website. It's a cornucopia for all things skincare and has tips and advice that could keep you busy for days. I have had great encounters with their customer service, and let's face it, that's hard to come by these days. Don't believe me just head to the DMV. I could go on and on about this stuff, but you should just trust me and take a look.

The Skinny: I am a HUGE fan of Renee Rouleau and all her stuff, but the Purifying Face Wash is a great place to start falling in love with her products.

The Judgement: IMPRESSED!

Checkout skin care heaven: www.reneerouleau.com

No comments:

Post a Comment