Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Want It Wednesday: Hobo International Lauren Wallet

Wednesdays are going to be my days for things I want but don't have. So here goes the very first Want It Wednesday:

I was at dinner the other night and when it came time to pay both of the gals I was with whips out one of these!
                                      

My immediate thought was... if you both have these it must be good, and why don't I know about them!?

So now it's my latest want.

It's perfect for my needs. Plenty of space for cards, cash, and a check book. There's even a nice zippered part for receipts or anything like that. I can toss it in my bag with the diapers and wipes and when it's time for mommy alone time, I can whip it out, fit lipstick and my phone in the side and it's a nice clutch. VOILA!

They come in a wide variety of colors and leathers and retail cost is $100. I have heard you can catch them in the off season colors and get a good break.

I go and visit my future wallet from time to time and the lady at Nordstrom said they are extremely popular and they often have trouble keeping them in stock. I have also seen them at Belk and online at many places like zappos.com and ebags.com.


One day if I get one of these I'll use it and give an updated review. Or if you have one and would like to make a MESS or IMPRESSED call. Feel free to let us know!

Enjoy!




2 comments: